Thursday, June 13, 2013

Intro Post

As my first post of my new blog, I might as well begin with an introduction. I'm Justin Pullen, recent graduate of Eastern Illinois University with hopes of becoming a professional writer, hopefully in the comic book industry.
Per suggestion of an old friend, I have started my own blog as a way to continue writing and having it out there in hopes of attracting any potential employers. I will be writing about anything that interests me. Movie reviews, the goings on in comic books (mostly DC and Marvel), political and social issues, and from time to time, I will share some poetry I have written over the last couple years for some classes.
You can expect my first real post tomorrow when I review the new Superman movie, "Man of Steel."

No comments:

Post a Comment